I love lists, and I’ve heard that goal setting is a great tool for self-improvement. I found a website called Day Zero Project, an decided to try out setting goals (but here instead). The idea is to set 101 goals to complete in 1001 days. On Tuesday July 29,2014, my goal is to be finished with all of my goals!
1. Buy a digital SLR camera.
2. Take a class to learn how to use said serious camera.
3. Watch Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
4. Bake and assemble a 3-tiered cake.
5. Pay for a stranger’s coffee at Starbucks.
6. Decide what I want to do when I grow up.
7. Have a baby.
8. Go ice skating.
9. Don’t log in to facebook for a whole week. 🙂
Host a dinner party. It was more like a craft party where I served dinner, but it was still so fun!!
11. Fly a kit.
12. Clean out my pantry and organize it…for real. 11/4/2011
13. Memorize a poem.
14. Take a dance class.
15. Make ice cream from scratch.
16. Get a facial.
17. Graduate from law school…okay, not me, but my husband.
18. Join a church.
19. Volunteer with…tbd.
20. Make my own cookbook.
21. Visit the Dallas Aquarium.
22. Visit the Grand Canyon.
23. Watch all of the Harry Potter movies.
24. Read Pride and Prejudice.
Go in public for an entire day without makeup. This was DEFINITELY not as hard as I thought it was going to be. Who knew!
26. Run a 5k.
27. Have a photography session with me and my husband.
28. Visit the Palo Duro Canyon.
29. Go camping…eh.
30. Plant a garden.
31. Eat vegetables out of my very own garden.
32. Attend a Film Festival.
33. Write and illustrate a short story.
34. Write all of my bad memories on paper and burn it!
35. Attend a midnight movie premier.
36. Go on a picnic.
37. Donate blood.
38. Write a note on a piece of paper and tie it to a balloon string.
39. Use the grill by myself.
40. Make chicken fried steak.
41. Go to a tractor pull.
43. Make a pair of pj pants.
44. Write a letter to my Congress person.
45. Ride on an airboat.
46. Take my hunter’s safety course.
47. Visit White Sands New Mexico.
48. Make a list of 25 things I like about myself.
49. Don’t watch TV for a week.
50. Learn to locate all 50 states on the map. (sad, yes. true, yes)
51. List 101 things I have accomplished.
52. Make real lemonade, like from lemons
53. Crochet a scarf.
54. Make a quiche.
55. Become CPR certified.
56. Learn and be able to identify 10 constellations.
57. Complete my FBA class.
58. Call a radio station and request a song.
59. The rest are TBD