Now that I have this nifty new sewing machine, I wanted to make cover for it when the machine is not in use. Just seemed like the right thing to do!
So, I headed to Michael’s with my crazy good coupons and bought some quilted fabric, cotton fabric and ruffle trim.
When I got home, I did some crazy amounts of measuring because I did not have a pattern. I even drew it out on tissue paper so that I could cut straight!! The hardest part of the measurements were making sure I included a seam allowance on both sides. The fraction addition happened about four times, just in case…it’s not like I had a ton of extra fabric!
Here is the final product. I LOVE how vibrant one side is and how calm the other side is. Now, the machine can either disappear into the background or stand out!